RGACL is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu academy associated with multi-world champion Roger Gracie led by Professor Cesar Lima with the purpose of teaching the best quality of Jiu-jitsu for all ages and levels. The first RGACL was started in 2007 in central London and has today over 500 athletes with national and international champions.
RGACL has now opened academy in Brighton and 4 more affiliates around Europe.
At RGACL you will be training with the best instructors in the area. We understand and respect that each student has their own personal goals and we’ll support you in reaching them. You will begin to understand yourself, on and off the mats, in ways you never imagined. You will test your limits and become the best you can be.
The benefits of training at RGACL are :
- Learn from well experienced instructors in the field.
- A safe and friendly training environment.
- 100% support from both instructors and students.
- A variety of classes available all day for all levels
- Be part of the Roger Gracie Team!